CollegeTransfer.Net (information for students on transfer opportunities).
Essential transfer practices: Wyner, J., Deane, K.C., Jenkins, D., & Fink, J. (2016). The transfer playbook: Essential practices for two- and four-year colleges. Published by The Aspen Institute (1st 2 authors) and CCRC (the 2nd 2 authors). Retrieved from http://ccrc.tc.columbia.edu/media/k2/attachments/transfer-playbook-essential-practices.pdf
Metrics for tracking transfer students: Jenkins, D., & Fink, J. (2016, January). Tracking transfer: New measures of institutional and state effectiveness in helping community college students attain bachelor’s degrees. Community College Research Center, The Aspen Institute, and the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center. Retrieved from http://ccrc.tc.columbia.edu/announcements/new-metrics-help-institutions-states-improve-transfer.html
National College Transfer Center (national project to increase degree completion among transfer students). Website: http://www.learninglifetime.com/index_learninglifetime.cfm?CFID=138112923&CFTOKEN=69858836
National Institute for the Study of Transfer Students (national organization dedicated to “Supporting transfer student success through research, education, and advocacy”). Website: https://www.nists.org/
National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data concerning transfer students: </br />
- Snapshot Report—Contribution of Two-Year Public Institutions to Bachelor’s Completions at Four-Year Institutions (2017, March 29): https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/SnapshotReport26.pdf
- Time to Degree: A National View of the Time Enrolled and Elapsed for Associate and Bachelor’s Degree Earners (2016, September 18). https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/SignatureReport11.pdf
- Snapshot Report—Postsecondary Student One-Year Mobility Rates (2016, April 2)): https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/SnapshotReport21-PostsecondaryStudentMobility.pdf
- Signature Report 9: Transfer & Mobility: A National View of Student Movement in Postsecondary Institutions, Fall 2008 Cohort (2015, July 6). https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/SignatureReport9.pdf
- Snapshot Report—Interstate Mobility (2015, March 24). https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/SnapshotReport16-InterstateMobility.pdf
- Signature Report No. 11. Time to Degree: A National View of the Time Enrolled and Elapsed for Associate and Bachelor’s Degree Earners (2016, September). https://nscresearchcenter.org/signaturereport11/
- Signature Report No. 12b: A National View of Student Attainment Rates by Race and Ethnicity – Fall 2010 Cohort. (2017, April).). Herndon, VA: National Student Clearinghouse Research Center. https://nscresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/Signature12-RaceEthnicity.pdf
Standards for design and assessment of transfer student programs and services: Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education. (2014). Transfer student programs and services. Retrieved from http://standards.cas.edu/getpdf.cfm?PDF=1C93DD47-0676-FCF1-0903338D7B2FCE15
Transfer Honor Roll: National Recognition Program by Phi Theta Kappa. https://www.ptk.org/Default.aspx?TabID=4186
All net revenues received by the author from sales of this book will be donated to The City University of New York to support undergraduate student financial aid.