Miniseries in Inside Higher Ed’s “Beyond Transfer” Blog
Please see our miniseries in the IHE blog “Beyond Transfer”:
- My intro. to the series.
- Our post on the CUNY survey we did on transfer with more than 31,000 student respondents.
- A post on some of the results from our GROWTH (Growing Transfer in the Humanities) project.
- Martin Kurzweil’s intro. to the ACT (Articulation of Credit Transfer) project.
- A post giving more information about the many positive aspects of T-Rex.
- A post on how community colleges can use T-Rex.
- Our post on how to measure accurately how credits transfer and the results.
- Our post on to what degree students do actually show transfer shock.
- Our post on some of the results from our survey on transfer with almost 4,000 faculty.
Categorized in: Blog, Higher Ed